Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

time with friend

 On friday me and my firends went to peter house i went with dontae nand jerricho we mad a 

water slide the  we were doing the swimming pool then we had dinner.i felt very happy i got to go over  to peters house  i felt like i was in haven with jesus  i  had some sosig and some meat.


Burger  i  was  super happy that i did not want to leave  so i stayed there a little bite longer  so we got chang we played ball tigy then  we played some soccer and  rugby i bumped jerricho off then i bumed peter then i bumed dontae   then i bumped soane it was so  fun so i ceaped bing the bumper.



  I liked bing it so i all ways wanted to  be the bumper  i ceaped on  bumping them off but on the next round. I was not concentrating so soane bumped me off so i got up and told  him to bumpe me off again he done it but i bumped him off that he nearly cryed i was laughing but i .


Said haha i bumped you off shame heheheheheh. So i told  peter and soane   you want to play some egg heah they  said yes so i said  ok lets play egg heads chry cache me  first then ill be in  then they said no you are in so i said no you egg head chry cache hahahah nanana poo poo.


1 comment: